The VITRO Vital Signs Monitor also uses the PEARL Pulse Oximeter technology.
"PEARL" stands for "Pulse Enhancement Artefact Rejection Logic", meaning an algorithm that amplifies real pulses and suppresses artefacts.
By usage of this advanced pulse oximetry and an NIBP technology that works fine from neonates to adults, the VITRO can be used in even the most demanding environments. This includes neonatal and intensive care departments in hospitals.
The very reasonable price also makes the VITRO the ideal choice for ambulances and doctor’s offices, including patient monitoring in day surgery.
The VITRO works with mains supply as well as with an integrated internal battery (approx. 4 h). The device shows systolic, mean and diastolic pressure, SpO2 values, pulse rate and the plethysmographic waveform of the patient.
The alarm system for systolic pressure, diastolic pressure, saturation and pulse rate makes it easy to monitor a patient. All alarm limits are adjustable.
- Lightweight, compact and attractive design
- High resolution and bright colour TFT screen
- Integrated context sensitive help system
- Ergonomic user interface, uses icons where possible
- Rugged - vibration tested to MIL810 standard
- Red alarm bar indicator, easily visible
- Manual adjustment and automatic calculation of alarm limits
- Simple operation with one knob
- 100 hours of trend memory for up to 10 patients
- Screen can be switched to big numerical display
- Printer connection
- Audible and visual alarms
- Saturation dependent pulse tone
- Artefact Suppression
- Manual and cyclic NIBP measurements
- Stat mode for NIBP
- Screen can be switched to big numerical Display
- Delivered with all necessary accessories
- Clinically validated according to EN1060-4
P-200 SpO2 probe
Patient Cable (150 cm)
Large Adult Cuff
Small Adult cuff
VITRO [145 KB]